Live Large in Ohoka
"Hallfield" - Considered as one of Canterbury´s premium rural address, Ohoka offers rural living yet only minutes from urban services. Once you are settled in beautiful Ohoka you will wonder why it took you so long to make the break!
Only 20 minutes to Christchurch International Airport and 25 minutes to the city, Ohoka is the ideal location for those looking to create a rural retreat within commuting distance of Christchurch. Situated close to Ohoka Domain and the Tennis Courts Hallfield offers rural views and a spectacular panorama of the Southern Alps.
A new build will take approximately 5-6 months to complete. We aim to provide a clear and simple process to help you move into the home of your dreams without the stress of making all the decisions alone.
This Macauley design features four double bedrooms, an ensuite with a WIR, seperate bathroom, and three living areas.
This plan is in our Pacific Collection, which can provide you with design flexibility and functionality best suited to your personal needs. Designed for modern family living, these home plans can be used as a starting point to create your dream home.
• Family size section
• Brick cladding.
• Metal tile roofing.
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining.
• Separate ensuite.
• Heat pump.
• Mastercraft kitchen.
• F&P Appliances.
• In House Architect: We provide the service and the initial plans, you work with us to create the dream.
• Specifications: Ask our consultant for a list of exactly what you will be getting in your home. This plan is in our Smart Collection.
• Guarantees: All work we do is independently guaranteed, visit our website to see how we will look after you.
• Fixed Price Contracts: Contracts can sometimes get confusing so we offer fixed price contracts if you are wanting that extra security.