33 Tahuna Minhinnick Drive
This is a Fixed Price package with no hidden costs or surprises. Based on our Waxeye Plan this brand new home includes:
- Double Glazing
- Custom designed Kitchen
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances
- Concrete Roof - Hacienda
- Methven Tapware
- All flooring including tiles and carpet as per plan
- Driveway as per plan
- Council Fees - Building Consent & Resource Consent
- Brick Letterbox & Clothesline
- Landscaping – Topsoil & Grass Seed
- Watercare Infrastructure Growth Charge
Coastal living within a rural setting at the exclusive new development, Kahawai Point on Auckland’s Glenbrook Beach peninsula. The best mix of rural living in beautiful coastal surroundings within easy reach of main centres and transport links.
Situated within easy access of main amenities at Waiuku or Pukekohe as well as the motorway interchange at Drury making commuting to Auckland’s CBD highly plausible.
In close proximity to the local boat ramp as well as stunning local beaches, Kahawai Point will also contain extensive internal and coastal walkways.
With future development planned for the area, this is a great opportunity to get in at the ground level, be it as an investment, your first home or planning for the future.
Our Market Leading Guarantees
At Signature Homes, we offer independently bonded Building Guarantees for complete cover and protection for our clients' investments during the build and long after we have handed over the keys. Our Guarantees provide our clients more protection than any other in New Zealand and cover:
- Home Completion Guarantee
- Ten Year Weathertightness Guarantee
- Ten Year Structural Guarantee
- Two Year Maintenance Guarantee
- Completion Date Guarantee
- Total Price Guarantee
- No Hidden Extras Guarantee
With Finance available from 5% deposit and the Best Building Guarantees in New Zealand contact us today on 0800 828 822 or E | email@example.com.
* The advertised price is a special eing offered on the provision that an unconditional contract is signed and land settled on prior to 31st August '19. Following this date the package price will revert back to the original priced package (+ $20k).