6 or 8 Matikao Way, Pukekohe
This is a Fixed Price package with no hidden costs or surprises - choose from Lot 11 or Lot 12.
Based on our Modified Kingfisher Plan this brand new home includes:
- Double Glazing
- Custom designed Kitchen
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances
- Concrete Roof - Hacienda
- Methven Tapware
- All flooring including tiles and carpet as per plan
- Driveway as per plan
- Council Fees - Building Consent
- Retention/Detention Tank
- Watercare IGC Charge
- Landscaping - Topsoil & Grass Seed
Pukekohe is approximately 50 kilometres south of Auckland City, between the southern shore of the Manukau Harbour and the mouth of the Waikato River.
There are many schools in the Pukekohe area, including Pukekohe High School, Pukekohe Intermediate School, Valley School, Hill School, Pukekohe Christian School, Pukekohe North School and Kingsgate Primary Christian School.
The district is also home to a wide number of events; motorsport, art, horse racing, a traditional A & P show, equestrian events, antiques and collectable shows and the weekly Franklin Country Markets at Pukekohe and Pokeno.
Our Market Leading Guarantees
At Signature Homes, we offer independently bonded Building Guarantees for complete cover and protection for our clients' investments during the build and long after we have handed over the keys. Our Guarantees provide our clients more protection than any other in New Zealand and cover:
• Home Completion Guarantee
• Ten Year Weathertightness Guarantee
• Ten Year Structural Guarantee
• Two Year Maintenance Guarantee
• Completion Date Guarantee
• Total Price Guarantee
• No Hidden Extras Guarantee
With Finance available from 5% deposit and the Best Building Guarantees in New Zealand contact us today on 0800 828 822 or E | email@example.com.
* Please note that below the street facing window will be linea weatherboards which is a covenant condition of the development.
* Our Bellbird Plan (3 bedrooms + study) available on either site priced at $734,311.00