This is a fantastic example of home that ticks the boxes for a small family, young couple or semi-retirees. Located in the Inglewood township with amenities basically at your doorstep - bus stop, dairy across the road, supermarket and schools only just a few minutes away.
3 double bedrooms + Study or 4th Bedroom, including the Master has an Ensuite & Walk-in Robe. Open plan Living opens out to the outdoor space on the Northern side of of the property. The site is fully fenced, so you can add a gate or two to have it secured for pets or little ones.
- 495sqm rear section (469sqm + 29sqm driveway)
- Brick Cladding
- Metrotile Roof
- Double Glazed Aluminium Joinery
- R2.2 exterior wall batts & R3.2 ceiling batts
- Open Plan Family, Dining & Kitchen
- 7Kw Heat Pump
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances
- Carpet & Tiles for floorcoverings
- Roller Blinds throughout excl Bathroom, Ensuite & Garage
- Earthworks & Piling PC sum - Subject to soil testing and engineers recommendations
Purchase this package and make it yours, you can add your personal touch by choosing your own colours and finishes. Changes can be made to the current spec and plan and will be priced acccordingly.
Our packages are carefully priced to ensure you get the most out of your money and our market leading building guarantees are backed by an independent company and include:
Signature Homes Home Completion Guarantee
Signature Homes 10 Year Weather Tightness Guarantee
Signature Homes 10 Year Structural Guarantee
Signature Homes No Hidden Extras Guarantee
Signature Homes Fixed Price Contract Guarantee
Signature Homes 2 Year Maintenance Guarantee
Signature Homes Completion Date Guarantee
Signature Homes Satisfaction Guarantee
Agency reference #: RS124A