Love your weekends? Buy a terraced home and you can enjoy the benifits of a low maintenance property.
Nestled on the ridge of Whangaparaoa Peninsula; surrounded by the waters of the Hauraki Gulf, Lot 40, Mariner Rise in Stanmore Bay is a popular beach and boating destination. Our Signature Homes, Mariner Rise terraced homes are architecturally designed to maximise space and the features of the land. They are all north facing, making the most of the gently sloping site, to enhance visibility and maximise natural light.
The features of our terraced homes, which you can see in the plans are: open plan living downstairs; ensuite for the master bedroom choices of 3 or 4 Bedrooms, double garage and off-street parking.
Our development at Mariner Rise offers:
- A town centre with shopping, services and local employment
- Good access to public transport networks
- Good access to community facilities, schools and open spaces
- Options for new home buyers that suit their needs, such as low-maintenance one- or two-person homes, family homes, or retirement options
- Ownership options for both investors and homeowners
- A better use of limited land near the town centre
- Compact development that is energy efficient.
- Good flow to outdoor areas
- Privacy between units
This is a Signature Homes House & Land Package, our packages take the hard work out of building. You can choose your own personal touches for your new home, from modifying the floor plan through to colour choices, claddings, fixtures and fittings. Our packages are backed by New Zealand’s leading building guarantees. To experience the quality of a Signature Home, visit one of our nearby show homes in Orewa, and Long Bay, or for more information contact our Rodney and North Shore Team.